- Discussion of Kate Crawford’s Anatomy of an AI System
- Individual meetings to look over your wireframes and discuss the substance of your project plans
- Design and realize a second graphic using real data
- Continue refining your webpage design, moving from wireframe-with-placeholders to something more considered (with thoughtfully selected and iteratively tested typography, color scheme, and layout).
- Arrive next week with a plan (in words and/or pencil sketches) for the role of interactivity in your final project (if applicable). Disregard transitions and the top-level UI for the moment and instead focus on enumerating and sketching all the discrete 'views' that you wish to display.
NB: In a change of schedule for next week, the Technical Lab with Daniel will meet on Tuesday and the Studio class with Christian & Richard will meet on Thursday.